Sunday, 19 April 2015

Thinking about you

Dear C and M,

It has been so long since I last saw you. I hope you're both doing well. I think about you every day and wonder how you're doing. When I last saw you I said it wouldn't be long until we'd be back together and I will keep my promise. You may have to wait just a little bit longer though. I know you can do that.

When I saw you at Christmas you asked if you could come home with me. I'm sorry you couldn't, but I wanted you to with all my heart. I have all your presents here, if I can find I way I will send them to you. They're getting lonely and need to be played with!

I remember when you were born I told you I'd never leave you, things haven't worked out the way I hoped and I'm sorry that promise has been broken. I love you with all my heart and there will be a time when we can be together again soon. Until then know that I'm thinking about you every day.

love Daddy xx




No comments:

Post a Comment